BRAND’S® InnerShine® RubyCollagen Essence Drink: Unlike Normal Collagen
BRAND’S® is a brand most of us grew up with, and the Chicken Essence is a must-drink during my Exam periods. I first saw BRAND’S® InnerShine® when I watched Ladies First Taiwan many years ago, and there was the BRAND’S® InnerShine® BerryEssence endorsed by Xiao S (Dee Hsu). It caught my attention as I was really envious of her skin! But too bad, I couldn’t afford to keep drinking it back then, and gave up after a while. Today, thanks to Sample Store, I got to try the BRAND’S® InnerShine® RubyCollagen Essence Drink.
Unlike normal collagen, RubySignatureTM formula is created with a unique and precious blend of ingredients derived from natural sources. It contains micro-collagen which replenishes collagen to retain skin suppleness and one of Mother Nature’s most powerful anti-oxidant, Astaxanthin (micro-algae extract) to keep skin firm.
The anti-oxidant power of the Astaxanthin is scientifically proven to be 6000 times more powerful than Vitamin C, 800 times more powerful than CoQ10 and 500 times more powerful than Vitamin E. Collagen is necessary to support the skin’s structural foundation to improve firmness and elasticity for youthful and supple skin. Astaxanthin serves as the perfect complement by acting as a natural shield against the collagen-depleting procedure.
In containing both micro-collagen and astaxanthin, RubySignatureTM formula defies the ageing process by performing a vital triple-action of supplying collagen, protecting against collagen degradation and delivering collagen selectively to skin cells.
Review: Infused with natural pomegranate juice, the bottled drink is most delicious when I drank it chilled. I’ve received a box of 12 BRAND’S® InnerShine® RubyCollagen Essence and drank it for 12 days consecutively, in the morning before breakfast (Recommended dosage: twice daily to experience the skin age-reversing difference in 6 weeks*).
I didn’t drink it long enough to see a very visible change. However, what I did noticed was that my skin became slightly less prone to acne breakouts during the 2 weeks I consumed the drinks. The difference was more pronounced when I completed the box and I saw that my skin became less refined less than a week after I stopped drinking! This might not be accurate as ladies have the menstrual cycle which causes hormonal changes, hence 6 weeks (or more) of consumption is most optimal to see the difference!
Maybe I should get more boxes to try for the full 6 weeks to do an accurate review of the product! *Hint hint to BRAND’S® InnerShine®*
*Results may vary according to individuals
BRAND’S® InnerShine® RubyCollagen Essence are available in both bottled (50ml x 12 @ SGD $62.90) and strips (15g x 10 @ SGD $36.00) exclusively online at BRAND’S® E-store store: brandsworld.com.sg.
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | YouTube
*Disclosure: No monetary compensation was received for the review. Please be rest assured that even though the products were sponsored, it does not have any bearing on the content of this post. Opinions stated are genuine and honest. Also note that all sources, information, content, links are valid to change at any time.
- The ABC [Actress, Bilinguist, Consultant)] at TiffanyYong.com 1/2 of #TheEpiphanyDuplet You might have seen her on your favourite Singapore TV drama, Youtube channel like Eden Ang Productions or Jim Koh Productions. She's also the award winner for the MIS 'Best Personal Brand Award 2017' Whatever the case, you can now see Tiffany right here on Honeyz Cube blog as one of our resident writers sharing all her beauty and skincare know-how with all you lucky ladies out there. Got skin, read Tiffany!
- Beauty2018.01.01Dore Review: Subcision with Skinbooster for Aesthetics Enhancement
- Beauty2016.12.15Review: BRAND’S® InnerShine® RubyCollagen Essence Drink
- Beauty2016.12.02Christmas Special: EstheClinic new Smooth & Glow IPL Body Perfection Treatment
- Beauty2016.10.01Purist’s First Sephora Makeup Haul Experience ft. Reyna Hearts Makeup Artistry