Hi Honeyz, it’s been some time since I’ve written beauty reviews, and here’s a short experential review I’ve had at Wayan Retreat Wellness Spa. I was invited to experience a media trial for Atache scientific cosmetic treatment, a European brand founded in 1983 (older than me!).
Wayan Retreat Wellness Spa
Can I say, stepping into Wayan Retreat Wellness Spa felt totally like teleporting to Bali, sans the passport chopping? I did an instastory of one of their spa room and here’s how it looked like!
Like most spa and massage room, Wayan uses brown and orange hues to provide customers with the sensual and warm feeling, allowing one to be engulf in the feeling of calmness and comfort.
As my decision to write a review was made only after experiencing the treatment, there weren’t many photos. So this is really an experiential review. I was getting some slight breakouts between my forehead and instead of trying the C Vital award winning treatment, the therapist decided to do the Soft Derm facial treatment for me.
Atache Soft Derm Products
Soft Derm is a range of product specifically developed to help sensitive skin regain balance by soothing, repairing and protecting our skin. A special mention to the exfoliating facial gel, which is able to provide a gentle scrub effect without irritating the skin. Here, the therapist do not encourage extraction as squeezing of the skin and pore will actually cause existing inflammation to spread to other pores.
Unlike my past experience with non-extraction facials, I could feel the difference in my skin after the treatment. It felt less clogged, definitely no redness, and despite the therapist warning the probability of slight breakouts few days after the facial, there were none! What’s more, the painful acne near my nose actually became better and disappeared after 2 days!
P.S. As this was a one-time treatment, I am sharing my experience based on just this once. Individual results may vary.
Wayan Retreat Wellness Spa
Address: 61 BUSSORAH STREET, SINGAPORE 199477
Contact: +65 6392 0035
Official website: http://www.wayanretreat.com.sg/
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/WayanRetreat/
Honeyzcube Special: C-Vital Treatment (U.P. $480) + Free C-Vital Day Cream (U.P.$75) = $280 Only
Promotion Valid till 21st January 2017.
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | YouTube
*Disclosure: Please be rest assured that even though the products were sponsored, it does not have any bearing on the content of this post. Opinions stated are genuine and honest. Also note that all sources, information, content, links are valid to change at any time.
- The ABC [Actress, Bilinguist, Consultant)] at TiffanyYong.com 1/2 of #TheEpiphanyDuplet You might have seen her on your favourite Singapore TV drama, Youtube channel like Eden Ang Productions or Jim Koh Productions. She's also the award winner for the MIS 'Best Personal Brand Award 2017' Whatever the case, you can now see Tiffany right here on Honeyz Cube blog as one of our resident writers sharing all her beauty and skincare know-how with all you lucky ladies out there. Got skin, read Tiffany!
- Beauty2018.01.01Dore Review: Subcision with Skinbooster for Aesthetics Enhancement
- Beauty2016.12.15Review: BRAND’S® InnerShine® RubyCollagen Essence Drink
- Beauty2016.12.02Christmas Special: EstheClinic new Smooth & Glow IPL Body Perfection Treatment
- Beauty2016.10.01Purist’s First Sephora Makeup Haul Experience ft. Reyna Hearts Makeup Artistry